Author Topic: New member  (Read 1077 times)

Wolfy

• City: Menomonee Falls
  • State: Wisconsin
« on: April 17, 2014, 02:23:32 PM »
Hello,

My name is Ashli and I am 22 years old.  My old man is pretty up to snuff on what's going on in the world, he is who referred me to this forum.

I was raised in a Lutheran family where my parents have always been pretty involved in our church and made sure to instill good values and ethos in my siblings and I.  When I became old enough to live on my own I fell away from God and into drugs and addiction.  After years of a struggling addiction I ran away to South Carolina and decided to enlist in the Marine Corps.  I was in for less than a year and got discharged after a pretty nasty pelvic fracture. 

I don't have my conceal carry license but I do own a Glock 22 (.40 cal).

I've already learned a lot just from snooping around on this forum.  I'm excited to learn more.

Wolfy

Major Malfunction

• Global Moderator
  • State: Florida
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 02:42:02 PM »
Welcome Wolfy. Glad to have you join the forum. I'm looking forward to your contributions.
Security cannot be achieved at the cost of freedom.

Our nation was founded by the courageous and the strong. Cowards didn't dare come, the weak didn't survive. But once the hard work was done, and the danger conquered... well, you see what happened.

NorCal Chuck

• State: California
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 06:17:26 PM »
Welcome ABoard . . .
And remember the more you contribute the more you will receive.

Upward and Onward Through The Fog!

:93:
Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to any and all elected officials."

NRA Member
California Rifle and Pistol Association member
http://www.redwoodpracticalshooters.org

EAMGS400

• City: Phelan
  • State: California
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 06:24:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Thank you for your service, and sorry to hear about the injury.  I will pray for your full recovery.  I am sure that your input will be a value to the group.

Welcome again, Eric

Wrench

• Global Moderator
  • City: Menomonee Falls
  • State: Wisconsin
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 06:16:45 AM »
Welcome.

Wrench
One must first listen in order to be heard.