Author Topic: Dealing with the NYSAFE AR15 ban  (Read 1148 times)

Major Malfunction

• Global Moderator
  • State: Florida
Dealing with the NYSAFE AR15 ban
« on: August 09, 2013, 06:29:35 AM »
I have no interest in registering my AR15 with the state. I've considered a number of options to avoid it. Hopefully, we'll win in court, and my preparations will not be needed. However, I did pre-order, and finally received a replacement stock that removes the pistol grip, exempting my AR15 from the registration requirement.

I haven't installed it yet, and hopefully I never will, but here it is...

From http://www.thordsencustoms.com/
Security cannot be achieved at the cost of freedom.

Our nation was founded by the courageous and the strong. Cowards didn't dare come, the weak didn't survive. But once the hard work was done, and the danger conquered... well, you see what happened.

SapperSteel

• I'm Deplorable!
  • City: Arimo
  • State: Idaho
Re: Dealing with the NYSAFE AR15 ban
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 10:05:09 PM »
I have no interest in registering my AR15 with the state. I've considered a number of options to avoid it. Hopefully, we'll win in court, and my preparations will not be needed. However, I did pre-order, and finally received a replacement stock that removes the pistol grip, exempting my AR15 from the registration requirement.

I haven't installed it yet, and hopefully I never will, but here it is...

From http://www.thordsencustoms.com/

How has this worked out for you, Major?

If all else fails, I'll gladly store your evil black rifle for you here in the Free State of Idaho, no charge.  You can stop by the ranch and fondle it anytime the spirit moves you.

As always,

Sap

Wrench

• Global Moderator
  • City: Menomonee Falls
  • State: Wisconsin
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 05:12:28 AM »
I can clearly see how that new stock converts that gun into one of the safest guns out there.
Thank you for rehabilitating your evil gun.
The world s a much safer place for everyone now.
I must now go puke.

Wrench
One must first listen in order to be heard.

Major Malfunction

• Global Moderator
  • State: Florida
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 07:54:40 AM »
As it turns out, when I tried to install the stock, the recoil tube on my AR was too long, and I didn't want to mess with trying to remove and replace the recoil tube. I gave the stock to my physician to use on his AR. Neither of us own any guns ;)
Security cannot be achieved at the cost of freedom.

Our nation was founded by the courageous and the strong. Cowards didn't dare come, the weak didn't survive. But once the hard work was done, and the danger conquered... well, you see what happened.